Things to Consider before Buying a Home Together It used to be that couples first got married, and then bought a home together. Nomore! Modern couples no longer consider marriage a prerequisite
5 of the Best Restaurants with Outdoor Dining in Loudoun County
Dated: March 11 2021
Happy (almost) Spring! As the weather is growing warmer, we know that a lot of people are excited to gather outdoors with loved ones again. We wanted to kick off the first week of March by giving you a list of 5 of our favorite Restaurants in Loudoun County with outdoor dining:
1. Sidebar- Located in Downtown Leesburg, Sidebar has a large patio area, serving a wide-range of classic American bistro and signature cocktails. It’s located next to plenty of boutiques and even a few great dessert spots if you’d like to continue strolling Downtown Leesburg after your meal.
2. Parallel Wine and Whiskey Bar- This restaurant is located in the Ashburn area and a popular favorite for a good reason. This restaurant was voted “Best Wine Bar” 5 years in a row. It’s the perfect cozy spot to listen to live music and even has self-serve wine machines.
3. The Lost Fox- Although this restaurant is currently in their soft-opening phase with limited hours, this spot has an incredible patio area, perfect for outdoor dining during the warm weather.
4. Travinia Italian Kitchen- Located in the Village shopping center in Leesburg, this delicious Italian restaurant is the perfect spot to gather around the fire pit and share dinner with your loved ones.
5. Shoes Cup & Cork- If you’re looking for another great dining spot in the Downtown Leesburg area, come enter the “secret garden” at Shoes Cup & Cork. Enjoy this restaurant’s versatile menu that offers anything from delicious brunch items to local brews.
There are a ton of restaurants in the Loudoun County area with outdoor dining, but these are just a few of our personal favorites in the area that we wanted to highlight this week. What’s your favorite restaurant in the Loudoun County area with outdoor dining?
Saad was taught at a young age that if you want something in life, you have to work for it. So that’s what he did. And he worked hard. Saad got into the real estate industry 8 years ago when his fa....
Latest Blog Posts
Happy (almost) Spring! As the weather is growing warmer, we know that a lot of people are excited to gather outdoors with loved ones again. We wanted to kick off the first week of March by giving